Mobile designer job description
As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of GTT’S mobile website and app. We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
In GO TO TRUCKERS you will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
Responsibilities in detail:
– Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
– Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
– Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
– Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
– Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
– Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
– Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
– Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
– Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
– A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
– Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
– Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT AND BE PART OF THE FAMILY
We are looking for incredible people just like you. Apply now sending your Resume.