Sales representative job description
In GO TO TRUCKERS we re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage new shippers and carriers prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Service training should be one of the very first things you will learn as a new reps for GO TO TRUCKERS. Our sales reps should be able to explain in detail how our service works and what business value we offers to customers. Deep service knowledge is honestly one of the few things that we believe separates the top 1% of reps from the rest.
Our sales team have to work harder to build a connection with busy customers over the phone. We are looking for sales reps already have a natural ability to create an instant rapport with a prospect, and only have to finesse it.
Most sales reps feel comfortable talking to prospects, but listening is another story. Our sales reps need to become proficient in active listening, or listening with a strict focus and asking intelligent follow-up questions. People can usually tell if you’re really listening to them, rather than just thinking about what you’ll say next – for this reason, in GO TO TRUCKERS we appreciate a good listener. Great listening skills can help our reps empathize with prospects to learn more about their business and pain points. With that knowledge, our sales reps can then sell more effectively and offer a better solution.
– Present, promote and sell our services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
– Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
– Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
– Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
– Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
– Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
– Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
– Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
– Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities
– Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
– Continuously improve through feedback
– Proven work experience as a sales representative
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office
– Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
– Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
– Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
– Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
– Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
– Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
– BS/BA degree or equivalent
JOIN THE MOVEMENT AND BE PART OF THE FAMILY
We are looking for incredible people just like you. Apply now sending your Resume.